In the heart of the 2nd arrondissement's beautiful Montorgueil pedestrian neighborhood, a block from an old market street with no fewer than 8 patisseries. Yum!
Within walking distance (15 minutes or less) of the Louvre, the Pompidou Center, Palais Royal, the Marais, Notre Dame....
Ours is the best location in Paris. The closest métro stop is Etienne Marcel (Line 4). But 3 other stations are also within a 5-minute walk: Châtelet, Les Halles and Réaumur-Sebastopol. Collectively, they are served by 9 of Paris’ 18 lines (2 more are just 10 minutes away). Direct lines run to both airports, and to 6 of Paris’ 7 main rail stations.
There are 10 bus routes within the same range.
The Apartment Offers...
- A bed / sitting room, with a comfortable and easy-to-manipulate fold-out double bed, closet / armoire, and ample shelf space. The bed is a real double (140 cm), not a lit français (120 cm). But nor is it a “Queen” (152 cm). If it is shared by a couple, they should be accustomed to sleeping together....
- A desk area with flat screen TV/DVD player.
- An expandable table in the kitchen, with two stools.
- A detached bathroom with small tub (curtain permits use as a shower), sink, WC, and plentiful hot water.
- A kitchen area equipped with 2 burners, microwave oven, clothes washer, small fridge....
Completely renovated in 2010, this apartment is also Wi-Fi equipped, and it is the only of our apartments equipped with a television (IP version, a million strange channels, nothing good to watch).
It has “usable surface area” (a French legal term that excludes weird spaces you can’t get to) of 16 square meters (175 square feet).
Petit Nuage does not have a clothes dryer, but there is an automatic laundry less than a block away, and things can be hung to dry on a bathroom drying rack.
Please view more photos