In the heart of the 2nd arrondissement's beautiful Montorgueil pedestrian neighborhood, a block from an old market street with no fewer than 8 patisseries. Yum!
Within walking distance (15 minutes or less) of the Louvre, the Pompidou Center, Palais Royal, the Marais, Notre Dame....
Ours is the best location in Paris. The closest métro stop is Etienne Marcel (Line 4). But 3 other stations are also within a 5-minute walk: Châtelet, Les Halles and Réaumur-Sebastopol. Collectively, they are served by 9 of Paris’ 18 lines (2 more are just 10 minutes away). Direct lines run to both airports, and to 6 of Paris’ 7 main rail stations.
There are 10 bus routes within the same range.
The Apartment Offers...
- Exposed beams and high ceilings.
- A bedroom area, with a double bed, closet and armoire. There is also a fold out futon/couch which converts to a small double bed.
- A pleasant dining area beside the kitchen with an expandable table and two chairs. Small terrace in this area looks out onto a quiet courtyard.
- A detached bathroom has a small tub (curtain allows it to be used as a shower), bidet, sink, wc and plentiful hot water.
- A fully-equipped kitchen: 4-burner stove, full-size oven, small fridge....
It is Wi-Fi equipped, and has a “usable” surface area of 21 square meters (225 square feet).
Citron does not have a clothes washing machine. There are two automatic laundries within a block.
Please view our photos